Welcome to the
(Serving the Northwest ISD Communities and surrounding areas)
Registration is OPEN for Fall 2023
- We are always looking for new referees. You must be 13 years or older. If interested please reach out to our Director of Referees, Josh Smith, at email@example.com.
- No golf carts on or in between fields. It creates unsafe conditions and is against city code. Please park against the curb or in designated cart parking areas.
- No dogs are allowed at the Roanoke Soccer Complex per city code and dogs must be on leash at Harmony Park away from the playing area.
Fall Dates (Subject to change):
- May 15th - June 11th - Early Registration - NOW OPEN
- June 1st - Fall 2023 Coach Rgistration Opens
- June 12th - July 9th - Regular Registration
- June 1st - Sept 24th - Coach Registration
- Aug 5th - Fall Coaches Meeting
Annual General Meeting (5/21):
Board positions all ran unopposed:
- Vice President - Mike Erwin
- Registrar - Barb Johnson
- Secretary - Nick Dyson
- Commissioner #2 - Brian Oney
- Commissioner #4 - Brian Vickrey
- Commissioner #6 - Sarah Herman
- Commissioner #7 - Robert Murray
2023 Bylaw changes approved: here
Earrings are not allowed for games.
No posts, tape, band aids, etc.
Only Medical Alert bracelets may be worn and must be taped.
Necklaces must be removed to play.
Are allowed if bubble wrapped and not used for leverage or a weapon on the field.
Late registrants lose return to team privileges.
If you need additional time to register, please contact the board.
We will work with you.
Do not contact the board about team placement if you register late.
Do not drive your golf cart on the grass or sidewalks at Harmony Park or Lakeview.
Please park in the parking lot or against the curb.
Dogs are not allowed at Roanoke Soccer Complex.
Dogs brought to Harmony Park, Lakeview, Justin must be leashed at all times.
The purpose of GNWSA is to create and maintain a youth program based on the ideals of good sportsmanship, honesty, loyalty, and courage taught through organized athletic activity. All persons participating in the program shall strive to develop fair play among the youth, and place secondary importance on winning games. Participants include players, parents, coaches, spectators, officials, and other GNWSA volunteers.